If You Want to Vote
- If you want to vote in elections and referendums you must be registered and on the electoral register.
- To vote in the Local Government Elections on 5 May 2022, you must be registered to vote by Thursday 14 April 2022.
- You only need to register to vote once and you don’t need to register separately for every election.
- You must register again if you’ve changed address, name or nationality.
- Paying council tax does not register you to vote. Not only does being registered enable you to vote in elections, but it may also help your credit rating.
- To check if you are already registered, please contact us at electoral services:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 020 8359 5577 (we may need to ask you questions to check your identity)
Ward Boundary Changes
Following the recent boundary review there are a number of changes to wards. Most of our neighbourhood will be in Cricklewood ward, although the Vale and Pentland Close remain in Childs Hill ward.