The AGM of the residents association takes place on Monday, 30 October at 7.30 pm in the Carey Hall, Claremont Road — finishing at 9:00 pm. This will be both a business and social meeting.
The Golders Green Estate Residents Association is making a difference! Please join us to:
- Celebrate our achievements with a drink.
- Share your views to plan our future actions.
- Meet other neighbours and be part of a stronger community.
- Thank those who contribute to our well-being.
- Appoint a new chairman. Volunteers for other committee roles are always welcome.
Every resident is welcome, whether tenant or property owner, young or old. We all live here and it is in everyone’s interest to make our neighbourhood a better place.
This is a free event. We give special thanks to those who, in different ways, are contributing to making it possible.
We should be grateful if you would confirm if you are planning to attend. Refreshments will be funded by GGERA’s own limited funds and it will help us to know how many people to expect.