Golders Green Estate Residents Association (GGERA) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This privacy notice explains in detail the types of personal data we may collect about you when you interact with us. It also explains how we will use that data.
What personal data do we collect?
We only ever collect the information we need or which you agree we can collect. This includes personal information that can be used to identify you, such as your:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Telephone number
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect only the personal information that you give us directly, for example, when you use our website or complete a form at a public meeting to, among other things:
- Sign up for our e-mail newsletter
- Become a member
- Pay your membership subscription
How do we use your personal data?
We use the data we collect about you to help us to:
- Inform you of local news, events and activities
- Contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information
- Check our records are right and maintain our membership list
- Answer enquiries or requests
- Request and process donations and membership subscriptions
We will not sell your data to anyone else. We will not give your data to anyone else unless we are required to do so by law.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. Please email any such requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep this privacy notice under regular review. We last updated it on 23 August 2021.